The Reporting Process
The outcomes of the analysis can be presented in a variety of ways:
- All types of charts or graphs – bar chart, pie chart, radar chart and many more
- How a single client compares to the rest of the population within your organization
- How your organization compares to other organizations
- Detailed breakdown of medications usage.
- Detailed breakdown of diseases
- Highly granular reporting based on selected demographic information
Reports can be customized and run on demand in real time.
interRAI is a collaborative network of researchers in over 30 countries committed to improving health care for persons who are elderly, frail, or disabled. Our goal is to promote evidence-based clinical practice and policy decisions through...
Visit the interRAI website >>